in Dammam/Khobar/Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Any Graduation, Diploma
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Engineering Mar 20, 2018
Major Responsibilities :
Design, Modelling and Testing
• Assist in the drafting and modelling of mechanical/electro-mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Prepares working drawings for CNC machinists using CAD software.
• Applying tolerances to drawings from 3D models.
• Participate in both team and cross-campus multidisciplinary projects.
• Build a technical and professional rapport with the user community of the central workshops.
• Provide expertise and make significant contribution to the development plan of Central Workshops.
• Work with colleagues and the Manager to continuously improve the day to day service and operations.
Desired Candidate Profile
• CAD draftsperson with equivalent of 5 years of machine shop experience.
• Highly skilled in CAD processes.
• Creative thinking, with the ability to communicate and understand manufacturing needs.
• Experience with SolidWorks paramount.
• Experience in a Lean Design environment a distinct advantage.
Keyword: Cad Draftsperson, Draftsperson, machine shop, SolidWorks paramount, Lean Design environment, CNC machinists