Event Design and planning specialist
in Dammam/Khobar/Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 8 - 10
Education:Basic - Any Graduation, Bachelor of Arts
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Administration Mar 20, 2018
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work effectively with all levels of management, in a diverse community, and foster a cooperative work environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of conference and event planning principles, requirements, and procedures.
• Project Management skills to establish priorities and organize resources to complete tasks in a timely manner under stressful situations.
• Maintain a professional appearance and attitude, even when under pressure.
• Strong command of writing skills for a range of required documents – proposals, briefings, memos, correspondence.
•Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
• Ability to prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects.
• Must possess good work habits.
• Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion when navigating complex situations and with confidential information.
• Strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor degree in Event Management, Hospitality Management or other related discipline
• Minimum of 8 years’ Project Management. Ideally in conference, and events planning or similar experience.
• Hospitality, public relations, advertising, audio-visual background is desirable.
• Professional level of written and spoken English.
Keyword: Event Design, Planning specialist, Event Management, events planning, Project Management