in Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Secondary School, Diploma
Nationality: Indian, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, Lebanese
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Salary:$1,001 - $3,000
Functional Area:Engineering Jul 24, 2018
Set up and fabrication
• Sets up welding machines.
• Assembles prefab components consisting of steel channels, brackets, angels and sheathing, etc.
• Lay out positions, aligns, sets pieces in place preparatory to welding and measures dimensions.
• Welds high temperature alloys to aerospace specifications.
• Manufactures lateral, elbow, and T piping, 10'+ pipe and larger. Using OD and ID welds.
• Welds “CLEAN WELDS” with minimal buffing not grinding, some seamless.
• Finishes grinding applications using manual and hand tools.
• Work must be able to pass certification, heavy wall x-ray quality.
• Safely uses basic hand and power tools along with the safe use of hoists and pallet jacks.
• Manages welding supplies and inventory.
Keyword: TIG, MIG, Welding, G position, Butt weld