Star (Saudi Talent & Retention) coordinator
in Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 2 - 8
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Industry Type: Recruitment / Placement Firm / Executive Search
Functional Area:Administration Jul 24, 2018
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills and capability to oversee complex programs
• Excellent communication, presentation, and team building skills.
• The ability to maintain a flexible working approach while achieving deadlines.
• Respect for the importance of confidentiality.
• The ability to work professionally with individuals at all levels.
• Ability to work with MS Office suite of products
• Ability to learn new related skills
• Proficiency in English Language, reading, writing and speaking
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related degree.
• 5 – 7 years of relevant professional experience in human capital development
• Experience within a tertiary institution or other large complex organizational setting.
Keyword: Talent, Retention, Coordination, HR Coordinator, Human Resource, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations