in Dammam/Khobar/Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia
Experience: 7 - 14
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality: Any Arabic National, Any European National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Engineering Mar 20, 2018
• Independent review of testing, commissioning and QA/QC documentation.
• Writes/Review Design of SWRO, Chiller and STP, specifications, calculations, method statements and studies.
• Identify requirements and scope of work, review specifications, drawings and other documents of the projects and establish applicability to the scope of work.
• Carry out a detailed assessment of the commissioning work involved and assess the available resources and possible constraints in its execution.
•Inspect and ensure all construction activities are completed prior to taking up the system for commissioning and ensure the setting up of safety procedures for the same.
• Ensure that all safety and precautionary requirements and procedures are followed during the commissioning.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Extensive knowledge and familiarity with codes and design.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Min. 7 years of relevant experience
• Can work with minimum supervision
• Perform other duties as assigned by Technical Support Supervisor
• Project Management
• Familiar with MS Office such as Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Must have a valid driving license
• A good team player
Keyword: Process Engineer, Process Engineering, Process Control, Project Management, SWRO, Chiller